What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Questions, queries of feedback you leave, including your name and email address if you send an enquiry or email to us
- Demographic information such IP address, preferences/interests (including info on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging) and how you have accessed our page
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To improve the site, products and services
- We may respond to feedback you send us
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We will never sell your information
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at own risk
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We don’t, under any circumstances, sell, lease or share your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, unless you tell us you do not wish this to happen.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer. You will normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer. Cookies are not used to identify you personally.
Cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the site so that it can be improved based on your preferences/interests, this is done using Google Analytics
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show you them again
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on our site
- How long you spend on each of our pages
- How you got to the site
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Social Media Widgets
Our Websites include social media features, like the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. You are able to unsubscribe through your mailing, alternatively you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Lightfoot Defence Limited, Premier Business Centre, Speedfields Park, Newgate Lane, Fareham Hampshire, PO14 1TY, United Kingdom
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.